Saturday 21 May 2011

devishot part 2

The last but not least, Dev sings featuring herself, which means alone, her solo video, eventho The Cataracs also on her video, but Dev sings alone. The weird thing of this song that she sings the same lyrics and music as Like A G6's song, remember this one "Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard, when we drink we do it right, bla bla bla.. I wonder why she sings that part to her own song. Are u curious about it? Are u in hurry to know the reason? Lemme text her then and I'll tell u soon :P *acting like I was her childhood friend and know her number* 









I can say that she's great in sporty, girly or even boyish look. Like the sequins dress she wears, it looks glamour.

This look is adorable, cropped tees and the accessories look awesome, but the sunglasses in the winner!
The chains on her shoulder inspires me to put the same thing on the plain tees
Sources : Google and Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

big hug for ur comments :-)