Saturday 6 August 2011

summer bloom

whoaaaaahhh... its been ages since I was in Earth, I only miss 2 things here, first is my blog and second one is oxygen. I'm kinda sick of discogen in Mars, its polluted. Anyway, I really feel like a bird now, free from the biggest and the most important responsibility that I had fight on before, that is my Final Project report. Luckily I've passed through of it well (I'm still wondering, did the examiners make a mistake? lol), of course with helps by my friends who are really nice by helping me understand this human language (thank you very much Mas Xin and Mas Phil). It makes me realize that people in Mars really need to learn human language instead of apes' language like I did, kukukakak...auwoooo...
Before the exam, I couldn't enjoy the summer, what I thought about was only about my report. It really made me stressed. But now, I can enjoy the summer even with the simplest thing by walking around the park, reading the book in the grass and feel the sunshine, this is what I called a LIFE!!










what I wear this summer is flower vintage dress from my mom's closet, it was used to be hers with kinda ethnic leather bag. Don't you thing that the flowers show how happy and free I am? It is.. The V shape on the back is not only cute but also give a way for me to feel the sunlight to my skin. Ooohh.. I just wanna lay on the ground all day and relax. I also wear an envelope ring, the bracelets which are fits with the colors of the dress, layers earring and green ribbon, oohh.. seems like a village girl :P. So, how about ur summer???? 

Pics by Zee Cris

No comments:

Post a Comment

big hug for ur comments :-)