Wednesday 9 March 2011

batik's day part II

mm..yeaa.. I make the 2nd part of batik's day, since I made many pics in a day, with the same costume but various stories which was happened :)
so, from the very beginning, I started the photo session in an area which is most of the people who lives there are Batik crafters since long long time ago, called Kampung Batik Laweyan. That area isn't only an area who produces Batik but also a historical region that has many old buildings *I adore old buildings and old stuff*. Besides of those things, there are also some unique things that I loved such as *very* small aisles (don't even expect for two motorbikes can pass it by together) and most of the houses have their own Batik's boutique *awesome*. Surprisingly, I found a Batik's boutique (even I didn't have a plan to buy something) in an old building (I felt like in a time machine and it took me to 70's-80's), plus there's a fish therapy, where u can put ur feet in a pond and the fishes will eat ur dry or dead skin so that ur skin will be smooth and clean *so amused when the fishes touched ur feet, hihi..* and it was soooo much fun! I wanna do that again next time, it's so cheap tho! huraah...!!!

When I was there, I met some girls who were so shy when my friend took some photographs of them *opposite of me* and they even hid their faces when my friend tried to photograph them, hihihi..but at the end, they want to show their faces and my friend did some candid photo :P







*Pic by Sad-tian

bye kids, hope to meet you again in the future, sayonara... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

big hug for ur comments :-)