Wednesday 16 March 2011

personal taste

ahamm.. I'm a big fan of Korean dramas and movies, why so? most of them are funny, romantic and they also have handsome actors, hahaha.. therefore, I'm so interested on anything about Korea especially South Korea, from its foods, fashion style, people, culture, and so on. And now, I'm going to discuss about one of Korean dramas called Personal Taste, it's a super funny drama and one other special thing is the outfits of the actor and actresses are fashionable.





got inspirations while watching it




2 comments:

  1. Love her outfit in the 3rd pic down. So effortless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh K-dramas. I wish I could pull off these lovely looks, but I feel like wearing these fashions in North America makes me look more like a dress up doll than a person. Still gotta love these styles though!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

big hug for ur comments :-)